Friday, January 11, 2013

I guess when i get older i want to fill my house with vintage and new things. i guess to acomblish this i chould get a job for tecksupport and or commputer repair or somethin to earn money to live. I think ill live on microwave burritos and throwback pepsior coke and morestuff thatll kill me. maybe if it goes right ill plug my frankin stein commputer to a tv and hook up a vhs and xbox or game cube to it then again i got no x box but will this the future and i guess they got old any way ill have a dvd and maybe later a blu ray player in my commputerso i dont haveto worry about it. Hmmmmmm well im good with photogerphie maybe i can take pictures of nature too like that giant owl at my ants place. Any way i wont have a house becuase ill just need an aparntmaent. I hope that i can help my mom becuase shell be at leastin her 60's or 70's so hmmmmm maybe i can build a commputer or somethin well i just hope i help her more than my brother hes to 'busy' to help us i guess even thow i threw away my summer too help himto underpay me anyway. Well as you can tell my dream is to grow up as that fat dude frim south park on his commputer who's seen everything on youtube and facebook :/

No comments:

Post a Comment