Thursday, January 3, 2013

My Christmas break

My christmas break was actually quite fun I went snowboarding with my cousin and got to
see him bust his rear end in the snow.I got to do the tradition that we do each christmas were
we connect the sled to the four weeler  as it pulls me and my sisters on the sled on the icy streets.
My family had a awesome christmas break I just laid back and relaxed.My sister samantha was
there along with my pain in the but of a sister katie. I think we had a very nice christmas and I
was very happy to see every one.

 My 2 grandma's were there my grandpa was there my cousins
were there and much more of my family. For christmas my aunt jo even brought out the ping pong
table that she had for many years now its so fun. You can even flip oneside up so when no ones
around you can play ping pong by yourself. I really had fun hitting my sister katie in the face with
a snowball. My sister katie didnt want to wake up on christmas morning so my dad took some cold
ice water and poored it on her and said merry christmas.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you had a good time. I went sledding with my kids and had a few mishaps.

    ReplyDelete