Friday, January 11, 2013

My dream for the future would probably be able to get an Art Scholarship for an Art school.
  I would maybe like to get a teaching degree for teaching art at a school or maybe getting a license to work for companies. For an example, if a new company or business was coming out and they didn't have a logo yet, they could hire me to do some art work and make their logo either by hand or digital art. Then I would be able to get money. I would also be able to work for fashion designers who need the outfit drawn out, of course I would't be able to sew but like I said I would sketch the design and show them what it would look like. I could also be a street artist or a professinal painter for a home. I could do digital art for a computer company or a electronic company. There are many things I could do with an art degree in the world. With each different it makes it more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment