Monday, January 7, 2013

My weekend was okay. I watched The Walking Dead until midnight, Friday. I was able to watch the first two episodes of the first season. On Saturday, I finished the first season. After that dad wanted to watch the last few episodes, so I let him. I decided to get on Facebook and played some games. When dad finished the last episode, he went to Walmart. Dad asked me if I wanted to go, I said no. When dad left, I got on the Xbox. At first I played some Lego Star Wars, then I played on Plants vs. Zombies. When I got bored of that, I played on Peggle. Peggle is a game where you have little orange pegs that you have and you need to get rid of. To get all of the orange pegs, you need to hit them. And when I got bored of Peggle, I got on Zuma. Zuma is a game where you have a little frog that shoots colored balls and you can't let the balls get into the golden mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment