Friday, January 11, 2013


              I want to go to the National Guard. To make that come true I will have to work my hardest  at everything. I will have to go easy on things though because of my ankle and back problems. I'm afraid that my ankle and back problems will slow me down in the National Guard more than I will ever know. Before I go into the National Guard, I might have to finish years of therepy before I will ever be able to go in. After I finish the National Guard, I want to use the scholorship to go to photography school. I love taking pictures so I figured since I found something that I love to do, I might as well do something with the things I love to do, instead of just sitting around dreaming about it why not make that dream come true. I want to buy a camera to take pictures of everything. I have a phone that I take pictures of everything with, but I want to have something more improtant than just a crappy old phone... I want a camera so I can zoom in and take videos as good as a proffesional photoghrapher. I want to be a Photographer!

No comments:

Post a Comment