Friday, January 11, 2013

When I grow up i know were I want to live and what I want to do for a living. I want to live in Nashville Tennessee and be a baker. But i don't know how i am going to do it. To make it come true I will probably have to ask my parents for help. If that doesnt come true then i dont know what i want to be. I will just probably just get a regular job in were ever I live. I just know i want to live in Nashville Tennesse. I want to live some were in the county if there is any country in Nashville there probably is. To make the dream come true I will probably have to rent something. I just want to live in Nashville Tennessee. If i dont live there I dont know were I want to live their is my dream .If I be a bake I want to have it in the city.

1 comment:

  1. What is it about Nashville that you like? Have you been there? I love baking, and I love eating breads and sweets, so I hope you achieve your dreams!

    ReplyDelete