Friday, January 11, 2013

      I want to go to college. I want to go to Mizzou for college. I want to play basket at Mizzou.  I am going to get an Ag degree. I want to start my own farming business. I already have a little one going. I am going to buy two trucks after college. I hope to be married. I want to own 100 head of cows. I want two Case IH tractors. I also want one of the tractors to have a loader on it. I will own a Case IH skidloader. The tractor with the loader will be a Case IH Puma. I have a mixer wagon to mix all my feed during the winter. I will make my own corrals. I will want to make 300 bales of hay a year. I will sell some of the hay to make some extra money through the winter. I will plant corn for silage. I might get my own silage cutter. I hope to have three kids. I want at least one boy. I will own two dodge trucks and two stock trialers. I will own one semitruck and a potbelly. I will have at least one flatbead trailer and a semi flatbead trailer too. 

1 comment:

  1. Before I began reading your post, I had an idea of what your dreams would be. It looks like you have it all figured out! Something to keep in mind-- Juniors and Seniors can go to Vo-Tech in Kirksville and take Ag. classes and be in the Kirksville FFA chapter. My daughter is in FFA, and I think it is an excellent program for young people interested in agriculture. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete